Thursday 5 September 2013

Day 4 sneak peek!

Hello friends.
Today is the fourth day of sneaky peeking some of the cutest Peachy Keen stamps to date!
You need to hop on over to the Peachy Keen Blog to see the other sneaks, you really do!!

Here are two sneaks of my own to show you...
Decided to go monochrome with this one.

The shop is an add-on set from PKSC-21.
Available at 7pm tomorrow, straight after the release party on the NING site,
If you aren't already a member, please join, it's free and there's a wealth of Peachy Goodness there!
I CASED THIS card by Caryn Davies, as it really suited the stamp.
The papers are by Pink Petticoat.
I coloured my gorgeous Sweet Shop with Copic markers, (as usual).
The 'sweets' are Liquid Pearls'.
There are four different stamp options for the shop sign,
Sweet Shop, Confectionery, Baker and Coffee Shop.
Brilliant! 

Here's sneak peek #2
This one is a bit different to say the least LOL. 
I wanted the shop to look like those hard gums that have the sugar all over them.
Can't remember the name off-hand, but I think you know the ones I mean.
The door especially reminds me of them.
I drew the sweets in the window of this one.

I'll be back later with more from the main stamp set.
Watch this space!

Thanks for dropping by, it's lovely to see you.
sig

11 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with both cards Viv, they are both SUPER sweet my friend!!! :)

Janice W. said...

I am glad you shared both cards because I think they are both wonderful! Thanks for the congrats on my blog! You are so sweet my friend! Love and hugs, Janice

snappy scrappy said...

Both are so cute, love the one with the glitter!!

Renee said...

Gosh Viv I love these!! Simply adorable!

Debby said...

I agree with Cindy, Awesome job on both cards.
angel hugs
Debby

Saundra said...

Both of these cards are fabulous, Viv!! I love them to pieces! ~hugs, Saundra

Beth Norman said...

Full of sweetness these are! The second one really pops.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Lots of sweetness going on here! Beautiful cards Viv!

Pam said...

Both sweet shops are darling!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

You must mean Rowntrees fruit pastilles Viv, and they look just like that LOL. Two fabulous cards :o)
The car is not quite so poorly as first thought, just waiting for parts to arrive now though. I am so glad it didn't break down en route to/from Macca on Sunday!
Love,
Jackie xx

Patricia St Martin said...

Viv,Both of the cards are wonderful. If I had to choose The pink one is my favorite, love the background paper, how you added the top. Love it.
Hugs, Pat

>