Sunday 8 September 2013

Anyone for coffee?

Hya buddies.
Time to show you another card I made with the new Peachy Keen release.
I haven't scratched the surface of this set yet!

This card was for one of the challenges over on the Peachy Keen Connection.
Gig challenged us all to.....
'Make a card using a die cut and a face(s)'
.Here's what I came up with.
I used the coffee pot, cup and faces from PKSC-21.
PK is in the process of opening a brand new all singing, all dancing Peachy Keen web site.
So we ask you for your understanding while the little last minute snags are ironed out. Almost there!
The doilies are a Marianne Design die cut in half.
The gingham paper is from one of my many Pink Petticoat files.
The flowery paper is from DCWV 'Nana's Kitchen'.
(This pad will be used a lot with this new release, it's perfect)!
Back soon with more Peachy goodness!
Have a fabulous day!
sig

15 comments:

icelady said...

thought you didn't have any ideas, lol great card as always Viv

Tracy said...

Love this Viv, the cup made me giggle ! I really do love these stamps x

Marisa said...

Love the added doilies and the faces are too fun :)

snappy scrappy said...

Just adorable...love those faces!!

Amanda said...

Absolutely darling card!!! I just love it..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Beth Norman said...

How clever to use the doilies. The faces are so darn cute!

Patricia St Martin said...

Adorable!! Viv, The little faces are so happy and just as cute as can be. Love your papers, the one looks like a table cloth and the Marianne designs die is adorable.
Hugs, Pat

janner said...

Super cute card. I'm anxiously waiting for peachies for the month to arrive. Thanks for the inspiration.

Janice W. said...

Very sweet card! Love the gingham and your die cut doily!

Jackie said...

Mine's weak with one sugar please Viv. Yes I like my coffee weak as well as my tea LOL.
Fabulous card, love the pretty papers, especially the gingham :o)
Love, Jackie xx

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is TOO CUTE Viv!!!:)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Adorable! I love your sweet card Viv and I'm up for coffee anytime!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Adorable!! Love the doilys and teh added faces!!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

gorgeous!! LOVE that paper and you and your projects knoock me off my chair! Love ya, VIV!!

Kim H said...

Viv ~ this is just too SWEET! Of course I LOVE the new stamps from this release and the papers! They fit PERFECTLY with them! I hope to start playing along again with you guys over there real soon!

>