Friday 26 July 2013

At last!!! Two challenges. VERY different.

Wow! It's been almost a month since I put anything on here!!
THIS is the reason, (in case I hadn't already bored you witless with it)!!!

Challenge One!!!
Living in muck and bullets while my bathroom was being converted into a shower room!


Here's the end result..

It took a month altogether and I'm STILL dusting the brick and plaster dust up!!
SO worth it though.

It means I can pick up my crafting again and my NEXT challenge is of course, a Peachy Keen one.
It's a photo inspiration challenge. I like those!
Here's the photo...

And here's what I came up with...
I used an older Peachy stamp PK-312 'Frozen Stiff Snowman', 
in keeping with the Christmas In July theme that's been running at the Peachy Keen Store all month. 
(Loads of offers and discounts going on)!
I coloured my smashing snowman with Copics and added some Nestabling on the greeting.

I'd LOVE for you to play along with the challenge. 
Please pop on over to the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog
to see the fabulous projects my Peachy Sisters have created! They are SO talented.

Here's the rules...
THE CHALLENGE
Create a project using the photo as inspiration. Interpret the photo ANY way you'd like, just be sure to let us in on your creative process!

We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week, and they along with our three runner-ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!

Guidelines:
  • Design must be new
  • Link up by 7/31 11:00 PM CDT
Remember:  Peachy Keen Stamps are not required to play along, but they are required to earn TOP PEACH! :)

Well my lovelies, it's great to be back in blogland after the trauma of the shower room!
I'll be back very soon with more projects.

OH!! Just WAIT 'till you see what Kathy has up her sleeve for the August release!!
You have been warned...
CUTENESS ALERT!!!


sig

11 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Cute card...fab reno!!!

Marisa said...

That bathroom and shower are STUNNING!! Oh my!! Love it :) Well worth the hassel indeed :D Darling snowman and well coloured. Can't think snow right now as our summer has been nothing short of glorious :)

Jackie said...

Can't wait to use your gorgeous new shower room Viv LOL.
I love that gorgeous card, makes me feel a tad cooler in this 'orrible 'eat!
Only 8 more sleeps until out meet up Yayyyyyyyyyyyy :o)
Jackie xx

Kim H said...

Viv ~ just BEAUTIFUL! Both of your "challenges" Of course I ADORE the card! My LOVE for snowman never ends! This one is simply FABULOUS! Then there is the luxury bathroom! OMG ~ move over I am coming to see this for myself! I know about home renovations ~ YUCK ~ but in the end so worth it!

Diana said...

love your shower and you do such an awesome job on your copic coloring! TFS!

Diane said...

Wonderful bathroom redesign, love the fun holiday card.

Regards diane

Renee said...

Viv your bathroom is gorgeous! I bet you are loving it!

Now that snowman card of yours.... Such a cute little guy! Love everything about it Viv!

marlene K. said...

Wow! What a difference renos make eh? Love the bathroom changes. Card is adorable. Gads!! Christmas card making time once again??

Beth Norman said...

Wow, your bathroom is gorgeous! It outshines mine for sure. I'm so happy for you. Mr. Snowman is adorable and well coloured. It won't be long before we're into the snow again. It's been a crappy summer.

Patricia St Martin said...

Viv, Love your bathroom, I'm sure it was a mess but so worth it, turned out beautiful.
Love the winter card the snowman is so adorable and colored so wonderful with all the sparkle and love the layers for the sentiment.
Hugs, Pat

Janice W. said...

Viv I hope you have been enjoying your new bathroom! It looks beautiful! Love your cute snowman!

>