Wednesday 19 June 2013

Giving a shout out!


There's a new digital  stamp designer on the block and her name is Wendy Burns!
Remember her name, 'coz she draws the cutest digital images.
She's just starting out and has got a quite a few images in her Etsy store already.

Don't take my word for it, look at this....
 Now are those little ladies cute or WHAT!
The image is called 'All dressed up, three little party girls'.
You can find it HERE.
Coloured with Copics as per usual.
Framed in a Spellbinders frame and matted onto some DP that the name escapes me.
The card base is 5"x7" . 
Run through my Joy Trouvaille machine with a Spellbinders A4 M-Bossabilities folder EG-002
LOVE that folder, it's HUUUGE!

Well Wendy, I think you'll be shining star in the digital image world.
Wishing you every success!
sig

10 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Your copic colouring is so professional It's a shame I don't use mine. Your card is adorable. I agree with you that the artist draws cuteness.

Renee said...

Oh Viv! This is so sweet!! You did a wonderful job! I knew I was right in sending these to you!

Marilyn said...

Oh my word... this is cute, cute, cute! Did I mention how cute I think it is? Gorgeous colouring & I like how that fab yellow ribbon 'ties' it all together!

Janice W. said...

Such beautiful coloring as usual Viv. Love your card and the images are very cute!! Thinking of you and sending good vibes your way! Love you my friend!

Jackie said...

What a delightful card Viv, and those little girlies are great for anyone such as yourself with little grand-daughters :o)
Love,
Jackie xx

Wendy Burns said...

Love the beautiful colouring and the colours are really stunning x

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Viv, I love the image and you have coloured the girls perfectly! Love your whole layout and colour scheme xx

Cindy Beland said...

This card is sooo sweet Viv, GORGEOUS job coloring those sweet little girl images!!!Have a great day my friend!!!:)

Patricia St Martin said...

The little girls are so adorable and your coloring is just stunning. Love your color choice and the embossing folder with your pretty bow.
Hugs, Patricia

Migdalia said...

This is just Darling!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

>