Tuesday 23 April 2013

The same only different.

Hello, thanks for stopping by.
I hope the weather where you are is being kind?
It's a bit 'Cloudy with a chance of meatballs rain' here! lol
Ah well, what else can we expect in Britain eh!

 Onwards and upwards...
My card today, is another version on the one I did yesterday...you can see it HERE.

 I'm loving this stamp set and have loads of variations going on in my head.
My next one will be in lilacs and purples I think.
This card was done using Copics C3, C5 and C7.
I used C5 to colour the doily.
The sentiment is by JustRite Stamps. 'Large Fancy Sentiments'.
LOVE that font.
 (I added a smidgen of ruby red Stickles to the inside if the flower just to make it pop a bit).

Well, it's almost time to take Alfie to visit Teigan, so I'd better stir my my stumps or I'll  be late.
(They are both 3 years old, cousins and grew up almost side by side).

Thanks for popping in.
See you again soon I hope.
sig

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow Viv, I loved the other one and I love this one too, brilliant in black and greys. Looking forward to the mauves one. Enjoy your visit with Alfie and Teigan :o)
Love, Jackie xx

Marisa said...

Oooh, loving this one too! The tiny pop of red is perfect with teh grey and black!

Renee said...

This is beautiful! Awesome job Viv!

Robin said...

Both are beautiful. Awesome stamp set. TFS

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Lovely card!!

Beth Norman said...

Looks pretty in this colour too. Can't wait to see it again. Like you, I like the font on the sentiment. Watch out for those meatballs. LOL.

Janice W. said...

WOW Viv!! AMAZING!!

Patricia St Martin said...

Viv, Beautiful! Just as stunning, love the touch of red.
Hugs, Patricia

>