Monday 18 February 2013

It's back to Winter at Cards For Men!

Yep, I'm afraid so. The sun hasn't got it's hat on yet, 
so the theme for Challenge #4 this week at Cards For Men is...
'Wintertime'.

With a prize of a $10 gift certificate for one lucky winner!
Now I love making Christmas cards at any time of the year,
so this was no hardship for me!
AND..as we need to keep our cards 'MANLY',
it's easy peazy to do on a Christmas/Winter themed card isn't it!

Our Sponsor this week is Fresh Brewed Designs.


'Hi. I am Heather Dennis. I am a home schooling mother of 2 wonderful children, the wife of 12 years to the love of my life, a Christian and the owner of Fresh Brewed Designs.
 I have loved to draw and create ever since I was a child. My daughter has inherited my love of art and recently inspired me to start creating again.
All the images in my shop are hand drawn. I offer a wide range of images from coffee, cute and inspirational. I also love to create custom drawn images, so if you are looking for anything in particular, please feel free to drop me an email.'

Here's my card.
I used the image 'Snowman Hide and Seek'.
This image really tickled me with the snowman frantically 'unmaking' himself to hide! lol 
I coloured the image with Copics.
The DP is from a 6x6 pad by MMe called 'Winter Wonderland'.
The circle frames are Spellbinders Nesties and the sentiment is by My Creative Time.
Please join us this week.
The rules are pretty simple and can be found on the Cards For Men Blog
where you will find more inspiration from my ever so talented DT buddies. 
 
Thanks for dropping by and I look forward to seeing what you create.

sig

11 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Viv, wow a stunning card, I love your whole card design and your colour choice. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Marisa said...

Such a cute image!! Love it :) Great papers adn love the pinked circle you uased. Well done all round :)

Janice W. said...

As usual Viv you have made a beautiful card! Love and hugs dear friend!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...love it! Lee-Ann :)

Jackie said...

Fabulous card Viv, the image made me smile and I love those papers :o)
Love,
Jackie xx

Beth Norman said...

Cute card. How perfect for this week's theme. Now you've got a head start on your Christmas cards.

Pam said...

Really cute card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a fun image! Beautiful card Viv - you always manage to amaze and inspire me with your fabulous coloring skills!

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT card Viv!that image is AWESOME,Have a GREAT day my friend!!!:)

Kim H said...

Viv ~ oh my goodness look at this BEAUTY!! The image is so darn CUTE and colored to PERFECTION!! Way to go on the jup for Christmas cards too! We haven't seen sun in days ~ so I get it! Have a great weekend!

Renee said...

Oh my this is just too funny! Super cute :)

>