Saturday 12 January 2013

Christening card

My 10 month old grand-daughter is being Christened tomorrow and it's going to be FREEZING!

Here's the card I made for her...

Kept it simple with just a bit of embossing and the frame from Spellbinders for the gold cross.
(The cross is made from a punch I've had for yonks).
'Maisie' was made with Just Rite stamps, embossed with detail gold EP.
The CS is ivory. Proper ivory! Not cream posing as ivory.
I'm really mad at myself 'coz I can't remember the name of the company where I bought the ivory card!!
ARGHHH! It's top quality and the ivory is beautiful. So help me I need treatment!! 
Oh well, maybe I'll remember one day. Hope so...but not holding my breath. lol

Have a great weekend!


sig

11 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty! Lee-Ann :)

Marisa said...

Love the cream on cream with the touch of gold, Viv!! Totally gorgeous card and the Label Die is perfect. Nice touch with the double textures of embossing too! Great card!!

Migdalia said...

A precious card!
Have a Wonderful Weekend,
Migdalia

Patricia St Martin said...

Viv, Very elegant. Lov4e your card just the way it is, just stunning. The embossing is so pretty.
Hugs, Pat

Kim H said...

Viv ~ so GORGEOUS and elgant ~ PERFECT for your grandbaby!! LOVE the white on white and the touch of gold!! Bundle her up and yourselves! We reached a high of 63 degrees here today ~ TOTALLY unusual! Enjoy her special day!

Janice W. said...

Simply elegant! Enjoy the Christening! Love you!

Renee said...

Such a beautiful card Viv, one that will be cherished I'm sure for always!

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful. So elegant.

Nannieflash said...

Oh Viv that is truly stunning and so serene, the person receiving it is going to be blown away. hugs Shirleyxx

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Gorgeous Card Viv!! Miss you! :) BIG HUGS AND LOTS OF LOVE, Kathy

Jackie said...

Hi Viv, sorry I have missed so many of your wonderful cards lately but you know the state I've been in with my shoulder. So pleased the Christening went well. I am now trying to get caught up with everyone but it is a slow process!
Stay warm and safe,
Love, Jackie xx

>