Thursday 28 June 2012

I'm a bag lady today

Only kiddin'.
I have quite a few Kraft bags and decided to decorate one that I was using to hold some pens for a friend.
Couldn't just hand them over in any old bag, could I!

Anyway, they love being decorated, don't they.
Well MINE did lol.
The front, decorated with Graphic 45 papers from the 'Communique' pack.

 (Lots of sponged and distressed edges to give it an even more vintage look).

The back
 The striped paper is the reverse of the pens paper.

That's it basically. Simple but effective I think.
Have a great day!

sig

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!! I love redoing gift bags. Lee-Ann :)

Migdalia said...

A very pretty Gift bag!TFS

Jackie said...

It looks fantastic Viv. Not long before out get together Yayyyyyyy :o)
Jackie xx

Marisa said...

Loved your post title - made me giggle. Always fun to decorate gift bags adn you have done a great job ont his one :) Have a fabulous weekend.

Renee said...

Very pretty :)

>