Wednesday 16 May 2012

The same only different.
(The method that is).

I'm addicted to the Stamp and emboss sets from Sizzix/Hero arts.
My latest ones are Butterfly Friend, Flowers and Vines and Postage and Frame.
I made two quick cards to see how they look and although I didn't jazz 'em up, Im really happy with them.



You can see the embossing a little clearer in this photo

 


That's why they are the 'same only different'. 
I've still to make a card with the Postage and Frame set. 
(I will upload it as soon as I have).

Have a great day!

sig

2 comments:

Janice W. said...

Both cards are very pretty! I can see why you like them!

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

And aren't I the lucky one receiving the blue one? ;o)
Many thanks Viv, it's a stunner!!!
Both stunners in fact ;o)
I had quite a job finding your blog, it's just a quotation mark now, what happened to Craft Haven ???

>