Sunday 6 May 2012

Happy Sunday!

It's happy 'coz I've made another card! Wow! 
(My mojo has been very good and stayed at home where it belongs)!


I decided to be a bit adventurous and mix my Nesties up a bit.
The CS is Bazzil bling and is a little darker than in the photo. The sun was shining right on the card and made it look lighter. (Shows the 'bling effect' up quite nicely though).
The DP is from SU! and the huge pearls which I LOVE are some I bought while I was in America, so they are going to be used VERY sparingly.
The sentiment  is from the beautiful set, 'Gift Card Sentiments', by Emma, of My Creative Time.
I LOVE her fonts!
I sponged the red nestie shape with Hero Hues 'snow' ink to lighten it up a little.
The Nesties used are: 
Labels 16
Fancy Tags
Fancy Tags 2
A bit of sponging on the tags and Voila!

Hope your Sunday is a happy one too!
sig

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the flowered paper and you have layered the nesties fabulously! Those fancy labels are great! I have them on my wish list.

Carol Carriveau said...

Beautiful card!!! The colors are wonderful and it is so pretty - love feminine cards. TFS!

Unknown said...

hiya my sweet grotters.....well mojo better stay with yer as another superb and elegant card love the paper...the sentiments great too its a brilliant card...are you sure you made it lol!!!!! only kidding wiv yer hows the toes????....love sassxxxxxxxxxx

Mary B. said...

I think it's back too! Beautful card once again.

Jackie said...

Wonderful use of those nesties Viv, and a stunning card. Methinks I must get some of those :o)
Jackie xx

>