Friday 25 November 2011

Christmas cards mostly now.

Yep, I've only got one more birthday between now and Christmas, (well, except for my own on the 11th),
so that doesn't count! lol

I made this last night while I couldn't sleep. Dunno why I can't sleep properly lately.
But at least, I've got my craft room for company when I can't!
I just LOVE these Gingerbreads.
This little lady is from PK-417 (There's a boy in the set too).
The bottom of the card is covered with glitter card that Kathy gave me, bless her.
The top half is covered with some fabulous dark red paper with gold dots that I bought at  CJ Crafts. 
(My favourite craft shop).

Here are some more cards that I made.

 I made a few of these. 
There's a stamp and coordinating embossing folder. The results are amazing!
Some have glitter on, some are stamped with Brilliance ink, giving a lovely sheen to the ink.

This poinsettia was made with a Marianne die and DP from a pad by GCD Studios, Joyful Peace.
(I think I got that from CJ Crafts too)!

I did this one with just the embossing folder. I added some Glamour Dust on random elements.

 Likewise with this one...

There's that lovely paper again, being used as a backdrop.
(I couldn't get a decent picture using my usual two sheets of 12x12 card)!
 
 So you see, I haven't been totally idle. I have done more, 
but they are basically the same only different if you know what I mean?
 Back soon with more!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend my American buddies!!!
Have a great weekend wherever you are! xxx
sig

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Wow, have you been busy!! What a great array of cards :) Cute gingerbread girl, love the green and white trees, fabulous poinsettia, wonderful use of white space and embossing with some added glitter with the pop of red, an beautifully embossed frame around the last poinsettia. Have a fabulous weekend :)

Janice W. said...

Beautiful cards Viv! Love that poinsettia die!

Anonymous said...

Amazing cards, Viv! The great thing about "middle of the night" crafting is there are no distractions!!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Terry
lellinfove@gmail.com

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Totally gorgeous Viv!!!
Who makes the stamp/embossing folder combo? I've seen those made by Hero Arts but they're not as nice as this one ;o)

Jackie said...

Wonderful selection of cards Viv, good to see you are managing to get on with them.
Only 8 more sleeps to our get together Woohooooooooooooooo
Love,
Jackie xx

issy said...

I agree with everyone, simply gorgeous. I just love the ginger bread lady... Stunning

issy

Renee said...

Beautiful Viv…everyone of them!!

>