Tuesday 15 February 2011

Some of what I've been up to......

I have been in the Doldrums for a while now and hopefully, I've come out of 'em now!
I have tons of stuff in my craft room and absolutely no mojo whatsoever to create anything for over a week!
It was getting me down, but all of a sudden, I've got the urge to make something.
Hopefully, I will be left undisturbed to 'play' today.

In the meantime, here are some cards I made at a workshop I went on with my friends over in Derby.
The images are embossed and cut out and a smattering of Glamour Dust has been applied hither and yon. 
Some of the elements have been raised with foam pads.
The card is similar to Stardream. There is a hint of gold in the sheen on this beautiful card.
The stamps are by Kanban and they haven't got a name, only a bar code number.
I think they are a bit daft not putting a name on 'em!
you can see the set HERE!








 I made this one the next day, back at Pauline's house). Back to normal!! LOL

I hope you enjoyed looking at them.

sig

7 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

These are all utterly adorable Viv, Love the embossing on them all and that last image is so cute. Beautiful work my dear, so nice to have you back.
Hugs
Suzi x

eiyiyi said...

They are lovely cards, especially the last one. The doldroms must be going around I've been in them for the past 6 weeks. Every once in a while I have a flash of mojo, make a card, then gone again. Glad yours is back. If you see my mojo please send it home. hugs, eileen

Unknown said...

We all need some mojo this time of the year..and more sun shine!
Viv, your cards are super I enjoy viewing your work.
Cheers

Beth Norman said...

Viv, I'm so sorry that you are feeling down. No doubt the rainy and dark season has affected you. So often, I'm there with you but I always find my way out, and I'm sure you will be too. Your cards are gorgeous. So glad you got to a class.

hugs,

Beth

Jackie said...

All of them are superb Viv, and even better in the flesh :o)
Good to see your mojo is returning, you've been greatly missed!
Love, Jackie xx

Robin said...

They are awesome. Just love them :P
TFS,
Robin aka thecricutscrapper

Doreen said...

I love all of these Viv,glad you are getting your mojo back.xxx

>