Saturday 19 June 2010

Winner of the Peachy Keen hop prize draw!!

Oh, how bad am I!! I was supposed to draw this at midnight, UK time!
Oops! I'm so sorry for keeping you all waiting. I had SUCH a full on day yesterday, it wrecked me!
Here we go....... THE WINNER IS............

No.93
MARY!!

Congratulations Mary.
Please let me have your details so I can get your stamps to you.
(You are going to get SO much pleasure from this fantastic set). Enjoy!!

Thank you to everyone who took part and made the introduction of 'my' stamp set SO special and also for your thoughtful and encouraging comments. I hope you'll call back again soon.
You are all wonderful.
Viv xxx

6 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

Congratulations Mary! What a great prize!

My Creative Time said...

Congrats to the LUCKY winner!
Big Hugs,
Emma;)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much I feel so honored to have this set. Viv I sent you an email with the info. Mary

Jackie said...

Congratulations Mary, enjoy your fantastic prize :o)
Jackie xx

Cor* said...

Congrats Mary,.
Hey VIV, pls come by my blog, I have something there for you.

Margreet said...

Hi Viv......just take a look at my blog......I have a surprise for you!
xxx Margreet

>