Friday 14 May 2010

Fairy Fun Friday Challenge #19

Hi everyone!!! Glad to 'see' you, as always.
This week's challenge at Fairy Fun Fridays, is FLOWERS! How easy is THAT!
Print 'em on, stick 'em on, use DP with 'em on. Make 'em, buy 'em. Whatever you fancy. Just put 'em on your project.
Here's my card........................


I'm so in love with this little fella/girl. It's the sweetest image imaginable and I just HAD to do another card with him/her. I suppose she's really a her, but she looks so much like my fur-baby, I can't help myself.
The flowers are by Papermania. The DP, ribbon and sentiment are courtesy of SU. That dee-lightful image is called 'Bunny Love' and can be found HERE.  Do NOT think I've lost the plot, it IS called Bunny Love. Blame Roberta! She saw the little bob-tail and assumed it was a rabbit. Ha Ha!

Now, you really have no excuse for not playing along with us have you? Everyone has flowers!
Hurry on over to the Fairy Fun Friday blog and  see the fabulous samples by the other amazing Fairy Princesses and join in the fun. You stand to win a great prize, so what are you waiting for! Hop on over there for all the details.

Thanks for calling by Viv xxx

13 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Viv, love this hun, so cute, a really sweet card.
Hugs
Suzi x

Marisa said...

You have coloured your image fabulously, Viv :D Love the pink cheeks and I think shim (she and him LOL) resembles your little cutie :D Darling card. (((hugs)))

Christine said...

Hi Viv love this clean fresh layout, great fun image gorgeous creation.

Hugs Christine xx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card Viv, as I would expect from such a talented lady (lady, did I say lady?) :o)
Luv,
Jackie xx

CarlaKH said...

you are right.. this is an adorable image! I love your card. So cute!

Alizabethy said...

Fabulous and total cute!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is so sweet, Viv! Darling image and beautiful colors and layout!

Linda Brun said...

Beautiful card. Sweet image and colouring.

Natalie said...

Adorable card Viv, I am sorry it's been so long since I last stopped by. I hope you are well.

Natalie x

shulsart said...

Viv, I just love that image and it does look like your Oliver? Your card is adorable, I love the flower embellishments, they perfectly mimic the flower in "his" hair. Great card!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Viv, just wanted to say thank you for the lovely comments youve left me today, and I hope that Ive not left you with to much work with the comments for CFM.
I do love your card this little fella on your card is so cute, those Eyes are to die for, Ive just realised its a rabbit, I wonder what made his ears flop like that. Youve used such a lovely colour set the cream/white, blue and brown its balanced beautifully. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Lori said...

This card is so sweet. I love the way you coloured him/her with the white face. When I used this image everyone commented how cute "HE" was. It's the flower that throws it off. I think it looks like a he too, at any rate your card is adorable!

Lori said...

Oh PS: This one is by the Princess - Roberta's daughter! Her son has images too!

>