Thursday 29 October 2009

Design team call

Cards for Men blog is looking for DT members. The closing date is tomorrow the 30th!!!! Arghhh!
(I've only just found this blog)! WHAT a good idea! A whole blog for men's cards!
We all need inspiration for those, don't we!
Anyway, as I've still time before the deadline. I'm compiling some man cards that I've done on this posting, so Donna won't have to trawl through loads of cards or posts to see them.
It's a new blog, so why not go over and help it along? We all need men's cards and more so, the nudge to do 'em!
Here's a selection.......



I do hope she likes them.

Back soon......Viv xx

8 comments:

Lisa B said...

Viv! Fabulous as always!! How is the little one? I need some pictures!!!!! Thanks for the heads up on that blog, I am going to go check it out now
Hugs,
Lisa

issy said...

I know Ive seen these before, but boy they look fabulous all put together.

Good Luck

issy

Jackie said...

How could anyone NOT love them, brilliant collection Viv, Good luck :o)
Jackie xx

Donnas Den said...

Hi Viv,

Thanks so much for entering my DT call. I'm hoping to let everyone know on Monday 2nd November. Great cards.

Donna

Natalie said...

Fabulous card Viv. x

Leslie Miller said...

These are all fabulous guy cards! And what a great idea for a blog theme. Think I'll cruise over there and check it out. Thanks for the heads up!

thread-bare said...

A brilliant collection of mens cards. Thanks for the heads up on the DT call. Good luck xx Clare x

Unknown said...

fab...you...loous....brilliant chaps cards i hate mensies cards cause im naff but these are enought to sway me...ill copy yours LOL!!!!!! lvs yer sassyxxxx

>