Wednesday 23 September 2009

In hot Water!



Awww poor bear! Isn't he CUTE! He's the Friday Freebie from last week at Digital Delights.

Coloured with Copics. (I either print or stamp my images onto Staple's own 160gsm smooth paper. It doesn't bleed).
Cs is ordinary yellow CS sponged with Tim Holtz's Spiced Marmalade Distress ink.
The ribbon is shimmery green and lilac depending on the light.
Wish I could remember where I got it, it's almost gone!
I would've liked to put a cobweb in the top RH corner, but I haven't got one, so I couldn't. *Sigh*.

I'm off to Northwich tomorrow to pick up a crib for my eldest son and his partner.
(Won it on Ebay yesterday). It's gorgeous and as good as new. Their baby is due in 3 weeks!!
I hope the scan nurse was right and it IS a girl, 'coz there'll be trouble at t'mill if not! LOL
I can't wait! Not only is my first granddaughter (I hope) due, but on or around my birthday in December, I will have another grandson to look forward to! What a brilliant Christmas present!
I'm going to have to get my skates on and get their cards made!!

That's all from me today, so thanks for dropping in and I hope you will leave me a comment or two. I LUV 'em!

Viv xx

12 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What an adorable Halloween card! Love the layout and coloring!

Best wishes for you, family and Grandbabies!!!

:*) margie

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Viv just listening to your lovely music and I love this card that image is fabulous I downloaded it as well so must get around to using it hope I can create something equally as lovely as yours.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jackie said...

Superb as ever Viv, love the vibrant colours :o)
Jackie xx

Wendy Hall said...

Gorgeous Viv, Luv what you have done with my freebie this week!! Thanks for playing with us at Delightful Sketches too!!
Hugs
Wendy

issy said...

Hi Viv, its superb as always, Ive plenty of spiders webs should you need one (lol). Oh n lucky you, a girl on the way, Im dead jealous...

Lorie said...

Viv, this is too cute!! I'm loving what you're doing with that Orange Marmalade distress ink! It's just gorgeous, and makes your cards glow!! Beautiful!!

Congratulations, Gramma! That's so wonderful. I'm not a granny yet, but maybe someday!!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Viv, wow what a stunning card, i love the image you've used here. Hope you have a lovely evening, hugs Linda x

Ila said...

Your card is Super Cute!!...love the way you colored this Cute image!!...Thanks for the tip on the paper..I'm going to have to buy some(mine does bleed...Yuk!)
You lucky gal...2 grandbabies on the way!!...Oh..to cuddle a sweet little baby..(big sigh)
No grandbabies in sight for me yet...oh well...Have a Great Day Viv!!...Hugs, Ila

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Lovely card. Aren't freebies wonderful. This little guy is cuddly!

Beth Norman said...

So cute! You won a crib on E-Bay? How cool.

thread-bare said...

Awww fantastic card & such scrummy colours xx Clare x

Natalie said...

Fab card Viv, I love the image and your layout and colours are perfect. x

>