Sunday 20 September 2009

ABC DT Call

ABC Challenge blog is holding a DT call.
I've only just discovered this fab challenge blog! I must take my head out of this bucket!
To apply, here's what you need to do.........
1. Post about this on your blog and link it back.
2. Choose your 3 favourite cards and add them to the post. 
Show in these cards what you determine your style to be.
(Please don't apply, I want to be picked)! Ha Ha ! Only kidding! .....Not!

Here are three of my favourite cards. It was hard to choose! 








 Now I can certainly link the DT call and I can just about choose three favourite cards, but define my style....
Not a clue! I would suggest.... eclectic. I don't have one style.... do I? 
I go where the fancy or inspiration, or the image itself takes me. These three cards are a case in point.
They are all totally different.
No 1 is a digital image, 2 has no image and the third one is a stamp.

Hmmm, this DT call has got me thinking. Do any of you out there, think I have a style? Or, like me, do you think I'm a mixture? Please let me know what you think.  I'd be really interested in your opinion.

Viv xx

8 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

You are a mixture! And it's great. I never know what I'll see when I stop by to visit, but they are always lovely!

LINDA said...

Hi Viv, These are all just beautiful.. I really love the one with the butterflys.. Simply stunning..
Hugs, Linda

Silke Ledlow said...

GF - these are all GORGEOUS!!! I would describe your style clean and simple!!! Which I by the way L.O.V.E :)!!!

Viv - I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope you land a spot on the DT!!! Good luck!!! Hugs ~S~

Jackie said...

All superb as ever Viv and as you say, your "style" is never the same twice. I'm rooting for you girl :o)
Jackie xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards!
Thanks for entering our DT call - good luck!
Helen x

Beth Norman said...

Wowzers, awesome, awesome work. I particularly like the center one with the butterflies. Good like with the DT.

thread-bare said...

You have chosen 3 great cards for the DT call Viv. Good luck hun xx

Clare x

Ila said...

These are Gorgeous!!...all your work is Beautiful!!..to me you have a very broad range of style...You master it all..then you put it together and make it uniquely your own. You've got Amazing Style girlfriend!!..Hugs, Ila

>