Wednesday 7 May 2008

A new challenge blog starts Friday!

Not only THAT... there's candy to kick it off with.


It's called Stamp Something. It will run every Friday. Go see!!



AND... there's this one too.....Friday Sketchers


Such a lot of 'toys' to play with! LOL



I'm NOT happy! I decided to change my photo in my profile.


I forgot Blogger was being a pain and now I can't load up my photo.


I don't know what's going on with Blogger, but it's getting beyond a joke now.


I WISH they would sort it out. Maybe tomorrow will bring some good luck.


It's 11:05 and I'm yawning my head off, so it's nite nite from me. xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw bless you Viv.....Dont ever be guilty for not popping over!!!I`m guilty for not popping over as much to yours too...lol The only thing I`m usually guilty of these days is:!"Eating to many chocholates"....rofl...
Well "Happy 18th B`day" to your DG...yAAAHHHH......
I`v add you too my blog roll so now I wont forget to pop over to yours!!!!lol:):):)

>