Sunday 23 March 2008

Happy Easter Sunday All

Oh Boy! I am SOOO chuffed at winning the draw in Nicola's challenge. :):):)
All the cards submitted were of the best quality. I count myself VERY lucky indeed.
I'm going to be scouring them for techniques and ideas. ;)
Thank you for all your kind messages. I really do appreciate them all.
Is it like a winter wonderland where you are? 2inches (5cm)fell overnight here in Macclesfield. Woke up to a lovely winter scene. It's doomed though. The snow here is very 'wet' if you know what I mean and is thawing almost as fast as it fell.
Well, I am going to come out of my comfort zone and try to be a little different in my cardmaking today. I'll probably have a full bin by the end of the day, but I don't mind....'Nothing ventured, nothing gained', as they say. :)
Back soon.
Viv
xxx

4 comments:

Handcrafted With Love said...

Oh wow i'm dead chuffed that you've won the challenge Viv well done you sure deserve it coz ya cards are lovely - i've never seen a bad one yet!

Love Pam xx

Anonymous said...

"Well Done" Viv so well desreved:)....:)x

Michelle Short said...

Congrats on winning Nicola's draw, it was a lovelycard that you made. Happy Easter and thank you for the lovely comments on my blog :0) xx

Gina said...

well done Viv, a very deserved win
Gina xx

>